1.CONNECT TO CALENDAR
- MileLogr connects to your calendar service.
- Supports Google, Exchange, Office 365, Hotmail/Outlook.com, Apple, and Yahoo.
- For example, if you use Google Calendar you would enter your GMail address.
2.SET DATE RANGE & ADDRESS
- Specify the date range you want a mileage report for.
- Enter the addresss where you start and end your day (typically a home address).
- MileLogr analyizes your calendar to geo-locate meetings.
- Adjust the location of calendar entries using the map.
- Identify which meetings are deductible for tax purposes.
- MileLogr determines distance driven between deducitble meetings.
- See summary for free.
- Purchase the full report. See pricing.
- Save the report to Excel, copy to clipboard, or print it.
- Download a Sample MileLogr Report.